This webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you.
Documenting Program Services is critical to know your programs accomplishment and effectiveness. Efficient use of the financial resources is becoming more important, especially as funding sources become scarce and harder to secure. Accurately documenting services shows the value of your program and supportive housing while providing data and statistics to advocate for more funding.
This Training will provide:
• Services to documentation
• Mechanisms for documenting
• Important tips & tricks of service documentation;
• Review service and financial quarterly reporting processes and highlight key areas;
• Discussion to ensure that the services provided and documented are reflecting in funding reports; and
• Lots of Opportunity for discussion and Q & A
This training is targeted to IDHS Supportive Housing Homeless Services grantees yet is appropriate and recommended for supportive housing case management staff, supervisors, and staff responsible for completing service and financial reports. The latter part of this training will be specific to the quarterly services and financial reporting required of IDHS Supportive Housing Homeless Services grantees.
Facilitator: SHPA Staff
SHPA Members & IDHS SHP Grantees – FREE
(discount codes: “member” or “grantee” please note the discount codes are case sensitive)
Non-Members or Non-Grantees – $50
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.